DEI is sustainable
That’s why we include Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in every facet of our company and bring it to all divisions, functions and locations. And we encourage current and future employees as well as company partners and vendors to take part. Because the more diversity in the voices that speak, the better we become at solving problems – individually and as a competitive company.
DEI is part of our DNA. And it’s here to stay.
Our commitment starts with a clear strategy
Our DEI strategy builds on three pillars
- People are at the core of what we do. We integrate and engage diverse employees and leaders.
- We bring change in our company by adapting tools and processes. This enables us to build an inclusive and fair working environment in which everyone feels welcome.
- We grow together with our partners and create sustainable relationships based on common values for DEI.
We follow ambitious goals and aim to:
- Remove bias and barriers.
- Create a safe environment in which we all can bring our whole self to work.
- Create flexibility and meaningful opportunities for all employees reflecting their individual situations and phases in life.
- Act fairly and behave inclusively.
- Actively seek for different views to challenge our own mindset and broaden our perspective.
- Empower all employees to seize their full potential.