The return on investment of any project is highly dependent on potential wind yield and decisions taken in the development phase with regards to wind farm layout. The measurement and assessment of the long-term wind resource, energy capture versus cost to construct each turbine at specific locations and an assessment of turbine availability is optimized to give you the lowest cost of energy, and the most attractive capital and operating costs.
With over three decades of experience owning and operating more than 6GW of offshore and onshore wind assets we know how to significantly reduce capital expenditure, operating costs, and the overall cost of energy for our customers. Our multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting team is equipped to provide our customers with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) independent advice based on first-hand experience gained from both onshore and offshore projects worldwide, from initial conception to end of life decommissioning.
- Wind resource and layout optimization
- Environmental assessment
- Condition monitoring
- Operational troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Supplier quality assessment
- Performance and conditional monitoring
- Power forecasting and trading advice
- Bankability studies and reports
- Financier's engineering liaison