We take a holistic approach to your needs, acting cohesively and in a multi-disciplinary way to respond quickly and solve your problems. The broad diversity of our in-house skills can add value at all stages of your asset life cycle.
Our teams have expertise in the complete range of energy technologies and asset types. They work hand-in-hand to ensure that our services positively influence all aspects of plant development, operation and maintenance.
We leverage our experience and independence of original equipment and component suppliers (OEMs) to choose the best solution. This helps you optimize value for money and credibly challenge OEM strategies.
And as one of Europe’s largest energy traders, we can provide expert advice on fuel sourcing and energy sales strategies.
Our in-house expertise supports not only the development and operation of generation plant, but also electrical distribution networks and gas infrastructure and storage. We have hands-on experience of electrical, mechanical and rotating equipment, as well as civil and process engineering.
Our services for all energy technologies:
- Owner’s engineering services
- Supplier quality services
- Environmental and compliance assessment and management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Trading and dispatch services
- Fuel and energy sales and supply
- Training and development
- Health and safety management
- Operational performance audit and peer review
We balance both technical and economic aspects to optimize your projects, reducing development costs and schedule and planning risks.
Our service packages are tailored to your project, whether it is a new gas-fired plant, an offshore wind farm or expansion of gas pipelines and electrical grids.
- Feasibility studies
- Due diligence
- Conceptual and basic design (FEED)
- Applications and permitting
- Technical specifications
- Tendering and procurement support
- Project management
- Site and safety management
- Supplier quality assurance
- Claim and variation management
- Commissioning, acceptance and handover
We deliver maintenance, outage management and inspection activities, and can operate assets on your behalf. Our combined O&M services bring together everything required for power plant and infrastructure, delivering best commercial value and minimizing operational risks. We continuously monitor components to identify potential problems before they develop into failures.
Our maintenance and repair strategies are OEM-independent, based upon actual plant condition and operational priority.
- Outage management
- Inspection management and analysis
- Component and plant life extension
- Advanced condition monitoring
- Long-term O&M service (LTSA)
- Field and workshop repair services
- Spare parts management
- Performance optimization, management and testing
- Root cause analysis
We identify how performance can be optimized and running regimes adapted to meet changing market conditions. Our solutions for structured maintenance strategies, plant optimizations, life extensions, modiﬁcations and upgrades, are all based on thorough understanding of your plant’s current condition.
We identify, manage and balance process safety, operational risks and plant economics, to help you overcome your challenges.
- Maintenance strategy and optimization
- Long-term service agreement review and re-negotiation
- Portfolio optimization
- Operational maturity assessment
- Plant modification and upgrades
- Benchmarking studies
- Risk management
- Process safety assessment
Our services support the preservation of plant with a shortened return-to-service time, through to mothballing and strategic decommissioning. We supervise the management of plant removal or the transfer of components to a new location, followed by demolition and complete site remediation.
We use our engineering expertise to maximize your return on investment and ensure high levels of safety and compliance with legislation at all times.
- Decommissioning strategy and planning
- Mothballing support
- Managed shutdown
- Site and safety management
- Decontamination and legacy management