We understand your challenges
With the growth of renewables, grid networks throughout Germany will have to expand by over 270,000km across all voltage levels. It is a complex challenge of planning and implementation that our dedicated team of one hundred specialist electrical engineers can help with.
With decades of experience delivering electrical grid upgrade and expansion projects we are the ideal partner to support your next challenge in the most efficient, technically secure and cost-effective way.
Our solutions can reduce your reliance on original equipment manufacturers and cost of the project. We focus our technical expertise on maximizing your return on investment over the lifetime of components.Understand the challenge ahead with our infographic
Our expertise can help you to:
- Develop grid infrastructure. Partner with us to gain access to the best solutions independent of equipment and software suppliers. Our solutions for grid infrastructure include power lines, substations, and transformers.
- Connect renewable, decentralized generation and storage facilities. You will beneﬁt from our long experience of grid operation and optimizing through-life costs.
- Beneﬁt from the local energy grids by means of revenue and control. Our integrated generation and storage solution will be tailored to your needs.
- Achieve improved levels of operational efficiency. We will help you to optimize your networks and power quality. Proﬁt from our experience of how best to use the latest smart technologies and digital techniques.
- Ensure switchgear safety. Our tailored solutions help implement effective switchgear management systems, ensuring compliance with regulations and safe working conditions. Read more here
We provide support in the following areas
Our solutions to optimize your electrical infrastructure projects
Asset Investment Projects
Compliance, Risk & Safety
Connecting new power plant to the grid
On behalf of our client in the Netherlands we delivered a 380 kV connection from a new power plant to the grid. The project included an 880m cable between the generator transformer and grid connection switchgear, a new HV disconnection point, and a local control system.
Supply maintained during rebuild
Our German client, a distribution network operator, needed owner’s engineering support to rebuild a 110 kV switchyard while partially in operation. We managed the rebuild including a major engineering effort to provide provisional installations to keep the asset in operation.
Repowering a wind farm
Our German wind farm client planned to repower from 100 to 125 MVA and their existing infrastructure needed analysis regarding capacity reserves and upgrade measures. We provided an OEM-independent study of the spare capacities of transformers, switchgears, and cables to minimize CAPEX and to extend the lifetime of existing assets.
Stay up to date with relevant and targeted industry insights for your sector. It’s fast and free to sign up today.