Optimize your transportation or storage project and get maximum performance from your assets.
Our decades of hands-on experience developing, building up and operating gas infrastructure means we are ideally qualified to help. You can rely on our practical solutions and trust our timescales and project costs, because our background as asset owner and operator gives our engineers the experience to make informed, realistic decisions. Our gas business includes 8.2 billion cubic meters of gas storage capacity, stakes in major transmission pipelines and commodity trading. We continuously contribute to the success of projects regarding gas pipeline systems, gas storage and LNG assets, in countries around the world.
How our expertise works for you
- Select the most economic and technically optimized concept for your project
- Effectively manage all contractors
- Meet highest standards regarding HSE
- Optimize the performance of your existing assets
- Understand and mitigate project risks
Explore our gas infrastructure solutions
In the last decade our work has included:
- Selecting the most appropriate gas compressor solution for over 35 units (transport and storage) and coordinating the implementation
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) of a major interconnector pipeline across three European countries
- Owner’s engineering for several different LNG supply scenarios
- All engineering work for the new build of one of the largest gas cavern storage facilities in Europe
- Building up a national gas infrastructure system and supporting the establishment of an operational company
- Designing connection pipelines for CCGTs
- Developing LNG as fuel for transport
- Ensuring legislation compliance for our clients, for example, reducing emissions from gas turbines and implementing new vent systems
- Developing power to gas projects
Owner's engineer: Trans Adriatic Pipeline
Providing key services to the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) – part of the Southern Gas Corridor development to transport natural gas from the Caspian Sea to Europe – we are a single source of multi-disciplinary expertise backed by long experience in developing and operating gas infrastructure.