As a producer of green electricity, are you looking for a reliable partner at your side or do you want to purchase electricity from renewable sources? Then our Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) are the right solution.
This is a sustainable agreement between a buyer and a plant owner, according to which electricity is supplied or purchased at an agreed price. Your benefits: You reduce your market risks and secure your investment and operating costs or your green power purchases in the long term.
For a green future
PPAs integrate renewably generated energy from wind power, photovoltaics, hydropower, or biomass into the electricity market at stable prices - a crucial building block for the energy transition. We are committed to this and are at your side as a partner with our many years of expertise.
The focus is primarily on offshore and onshore wind power and photovoltaic plants. If the electricity is generated exclusively from green sources, this is known as a green PPA.
A win-win model for all parties
With a PPA, all partners benefit:
- If you're an industrial company looking to meet your sustainability goals through renewable energy, PPAs are just as much a solution for you as they are for utilities looking to diversify their energy portfolio through green power.
- Plant operators gain access to electricity customers through us. Our PPAs respond to the growing demand for new, individual and, above all, economical forms of investment and marketing for the operation and expansion of renewable energy generation plants. Use this advantage for yourself!
Interested? Contact us. PPAs are an important pillar of your corporate sustainability and a decisive step towards climate neutrality.
What we offer:
Extensive expertise and experience in the contractual design and practical implementation of PPAs
Restructuring of fluctuating power generation to a consistent power product that you can easily integrate into your power portfolio
How you benefit:
- Customized, multi-year contract solutions
- Reduction of market price risks
- For plant operators
- Planning and investment reliability
- Economical continued operation of your plant
- Fixed revenues within an agreed term
- For customers
- Fulfillment of your sustainability goals
- Sustainable green positioning with concrete proofs of origin
- Active contribution to reducing CO2 emissions in the power sector
- Easily integrable green power
Could a Power Purchase Agreement also be a worthwhile option for your company?