Who we are
As an independent corporate entity of the Uniper Group, we offer customized services that provide you with optimum support in the management of your energy portfolios.
Whether it's an up-to-date market assessment, the development of an individual hedging and risk strategy or the management of your energy portfolio, we are to help you in every way.
What we do
We guide you through any aspects that arise within the framework of Energy Portfolio Management.
- We provide an overview of the market and an informed assessment of future developments.
- We survey your portfolio position and exchange information on a regular basis.
- We take advantage of opportunities in the market, taking into account your risk policy and objectives.
- We optimize your portfolio by controlling and managing your risk.
How we help
We summarize current market events for you and provide an assessment of future developments in the energy and commodity markets.
- Take advantage of our market reports, webinars and market talks!
In our workshops, we examine the inter-relationships of the energy markets and reconcile your objectives with your risks, in order to create a jointly developed strategy paper for future decisions.
- Benefit from the knowledge of our market experts within our workshops!
Our portfolio management services offer you the best possible decision support in volatile energy markets.
- Use our Expert products or benefit from individual portfolio advice from our experienced portfolio managers.
All information at a glance
- Our Uniper Market Solutions (UMS) app provides you with all the important information on the energy market and supports you in all aspects of your energy procurement.
UMS app: your guide through the energy market.
- Access to all relevant market information on your mobile phone
- Can be configured to suit your own requirements
- Market reports, prices and trends easily accessible
- Portfolio reports
- Regular push notifications on important market-moving events
- Webinars - providing detailed insight into specific market topics